- All car rider pick-up and drop-off is out in front of the school.
- Parking spots on the left, traffic lane in center, pick-up/drop-off at the curb (ONLY)
- This is in the interest of safety. We need to account for all students, and assure that they are under adult supervision at all times. We cannot monitor vehicles away from the car area.
Walkers and Daycare Van Transportation
- All morning walkers should use the front gate and enter through the front of the building.
- Daycare Vans who drop off in the morning will let students off in the front of the school and students will enter through the front doors.
- Students are expected to exhibit proper behavior on the bus. Riding is a privilege and inappropriate behavior on the bus will be dealt with swiftly.
1st – Student warning, referral sent home
2nd – Parent Conference held
3rd – One week bus suspension
4th – Two week bus suspension
5th – Suspension for remainder of year